PDS buys and sells used process and utility equipment from manufacturing plants as well as water and wastewater treatment facilities.
PDS is currently seeking surplus equipment to purchase. We are in need of—
- emergency generators (Caterpillar, Cummins, Waukesha, Detroit Diesel, Onan, Kohler and others, 200 kw to 2.5 mw)
- centrifugal air compressors (Clark Isopac, IR Centac and Joy TA)
- blowers and motors (Lamson and Hoffman)
- centrifuges (any type or size)
- cryogenic tanks (liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen and helium)
- carbon dioxide storage tanks (CO2 tanks)
- oxygen plants (cryogenic and PSA)
- engines (particularly Waukesha and Caterpillar)
- belt filters, filter presses and rotary vacuum filters
- motors (>500 hp) and transformers, dry and oil filled (>2500 kva)
- butterfly valves and operators (multiple units > 30” diameter)
We are currently in need of packaged oily water separators, dissolved air flotation (DAF) units and particularly Sharples centrifuges.
We also buy surplus reactors, exchangers, pumps, and process equipment in carbon or stainless steel or alloy; high pressure vessels > 500 psi; amine units, natural gas processing plants, process gas compressors, air coolers and other process equipment.
If you have surplus process equipment, we are interested in making a purchase offer. Please contact us by telephone at 936-273-4871 or by fax at 936-273-4872 or via email with your surplus equipment details.